The enclosed disclosure is the protection of any material presented is protected as such.
Use of Materials
- You are licensed to use the textual content for personal history research and may download textual content only as search results relevant to that research, as long as source credits are given.
What you are not allowed to do.
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk or any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), tamper with or alter in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as set out above in “Use of materials”.
- You are not allowed to copy any material from this website for any other commercial purpose.
- You are not allowed to use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties’ rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
- You are not allowed to use the site in any way that interferes with our systems, other users or harasses menaces or harms anyone. You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
How to cite The U.S.Presidents:
- The preferred way to cite an article is:
Source: TheUSPresidents.org, “John Adams ”, from the TheUSPresidents.org, http://www.theuspresidents.org/
©2017, copyright TheUSPresidents.org